This week’s Digest, which was sent to subscribers earlier today, has links to some brilliant posts from around the world
Some of the highlights of the week for me were:-
- ‘Hourly Billing is Just a Theory‘ by Tim Williams on LinkedIn
- ‘Value-based pricing: Aligning the cost and value of legal services‘ by Deloitte (this is actually a report)
- ‘How Legal Tech Innovation Can Drive Success in Your Firm‘ by Abhijat Saraswat in Singapore’s Law Gazette
- Getting naked with colleagues and clients (267)‘ by D. Casey Flaherty on Legal Evolution blog
- ‘The question every legal regulator needs to answer‘ by Jordan Furlong on his Law 21 blog
- What Is Digital Legal Talent?‘ by Mark A. Cohen in Forbes
As usual so much great content this week – so make sure to check it all out here.
If you don’t already, you can subscribe here.
Have a great weekend all!