This week’s Digest, which was sent to subscribers earlier today, has links to some brilliant posts from around the world
Some of the highlights of the week for me were:-
- Understand the Value You Offer to Your Customer‘ by Ellen Quackenbush on the Holden Advisors blog
- ‘Lawyer Competence vs. Lawyer Competitiveness‘ by Jordan Furlong in Slaw
- ‘The Data-Backed Legal Function: Enhancing Insight, Creating Business Impact, And Improving Customer Experience‘ by Mark A. Cohen in Forbes
- ‘Defining Business Value – Value Storytelling (#3)‘ by Casey Flaherty
- ‘The Six Business Trajectories‘ by Ric Payne
- RIP Hourly Rates‘ by Kevin Bowers in the Hong Kong Lawyer
- Future Legal Worlds 2050: into the unknown‘ by Brian Inkster
And if you are looking for a bit of fun, read Why you should build LEGO sets at work‘ by Justin Pot.
Again though, so much great content this week – so make sure to check it all out here.
If you don’t already, you can subscribe here.