This week’s Digest, which was sent to subscribers yesterday, once again contains links to some brilliant posts. Some of the highlights of the week for me were:-
- ‘In-house is bigger than BigLaw (262)‘ by Bill Henderson on the Legal Evolution blog
- ‘Why Pricing Is So Hard and Why Most Companies Mess It Up‘ by Adele Mclean on the Holden Advisors blog
- ‘Alternative Legal Careers in Law Firms – New opportunities for a transforming legal world!‘ by Terri Mottershead on LinkedIn
- Is your firm falling short when it comes to delivering excellent customer service?‘ on Legal Futures
- ‘How the Subscription Economy is Changing the World of CX’ by Charlotte Adelgaard on Subscribed
- The Four Factors Behind A Successful LegalTech Implementation’ by Jodie Baker
- ‘Innovating in existing markets: 3 lessons from LEGO’ by Beth Stackpole in MIT Sloan
Again though, so much great content this week – so make sure to check it all out here.
If you don’t already, you can subscribe here.