This week’s Digest was sent out to subscribers earlier today.
Theme of the Big 3 this week was tenders, with me highlighting:-
- ‘7 ways to lose your proposals by overloading your proposal manager‘ by Carl Dickson
- ‘Tender writing tips – Nothing is so complex that it cannot be explained simply‘ by Amy Burton-Bradley of JMA
- ‘B2B buying and selling in our ‘new normal’‘ by David Lunn on the Bid Write blog
Other notable standouts this week were:-
- ‘Defeating the “No-Decision” Trap: The Power of Divergent Thinking‘ by Ellen Quackenbush on the Holden Advisors blog
- KPIs Aren’t Just About Assessing Past Performance‘ by Graham Kenny in Harvard Business Review
- ‘The Savings Trap – The Value of Value Storytelling (2/N)‘ by Casey Flaherty on 3 Geeks and a Law Blog
For someone who has been in this game as long as I, surprise of the week was:-
- YouTube growing in popularity as law firm marketing tool‘ by Monidipa Fouzder on the Law Society Gazette
Have a great weekend all!