This week’s Digest has been sent out to subscribers. Some of my highlight’s from the week were:
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority commissioned a report from the University of Oxford on technology and innovation in the legal sector. Findings from the Report can be found here
- ‘Maybe, Don’t Be MacGyver – The Value of Value Storytelling (1/N)‘ by Casey Flaherty on 3 Geeks and a Law Blog
- ‘The Hybrid Legal Services Team‘ by Heather Suttie on her blog
- ‘How sophisticated is your pricing? Answer these 10 questions to find out‘ by Colin Jasper on Law Management Hub
- ‘How Businesses Benefit from Subscription-Based Legal Services‘ by Lachlan McKnight on Asia Law Portal
There has been so much great content this week – check it all out here.
If you don’t already, you can subscribe here.
Have a great weekend all!