Links to some great posts in this week’s (issue 277) of my Weekly Digest.
Some of my highlight’s from this week were:
- ‘Passing the Price Gauntlet with Strategic Accounts‘ by Reed Holden
- ‘3 Strategies for Managing Your Profit-Drain Customers‘ by Jonathan Byrnes and John Wass in Harvard Business Review
- ‘Law Firms To Be Client-Focused Not Client Compelled?‘ by Joel Barolsky on Legal Practice Intelligence
- ‘Why are law firm partners scared of client feedback?‘ by Kevin Wheeler on LinkedIn
- ‘Collaboration Overload Is Sinking Productivity‘ by Rob Cross, Mike Benson, Jack Kostal, and RJ Milnor in Harvard Business Review
As you would imagine, there has also been a whole lot written about a recent LexisNexis report on the impact the Big 4 are having on law firms.
Indeed there has been so much great content this week that I would like to recommend you check it out here.
Have a great weekend all!